Starting Over.

It's so crazy to think that I started this blog way back in 2013. Five whole years ago. Where in the world has the time gone?

Lately I've been really missing writing in general. I used to write lyrics, books, my blogs, poetry..And then life just sort of happened. I grew up. I started working a lot..Which has led me to where I am at now..Being a young adult and wondering why in the world I ever stopped doing something I love so much.

Writing is a form of therapy for me. A way to get what's going on my head sorted out. A way to inspire myself, and hopefully in the process, inspire you too.

So what can you expect from this blog? A whole lotta random as it's always been. My every day adventures, how I'm feeling, poetry, life lessons I learn along the way, etc. I'm so very excited to be doing this again..Thank you all for your support as always.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Comments

  1. I have found that writing, for me, is so therapeutic. It helps me to get my thoughts and feelings down on paper and out of my head. I can write down my views and feelings without fear of someone judging or making fun of or trying to change my mind.

    I have a serious addiction to paper (don’t you just love the smell of a fresh journal?) and good, smooth pens. You’ve seen my craft/writing room, you know.

    I’m excited to see where this blog, and your writing, takes you. Just maybe I will pick up my blog again and join you.

    I love you, Ken. You are a bright light in the dark harbor. This world needs more beautiful people like you. Write your words and inspire your people. I’ll be here to cheer you on.

    Love your other mama❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts