Recently a friend of mine showed me a list of things that make life a lot easier on a girl and also make you a happier person in general. I knew at that moment that I wanted to take things that I've seen make me a happier person and make them into a list as well. Ladies, if you have any others make sure and let me know! No matter how big or small, doing these 35 will make you a better and happier person in general. Ready? Let's do this.
1. Learn to be more confident.
2. Know that it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
3. Don't chase boys.
4. Cut out sugar in your life.
5. Drink more tea.
6. Stressed? Take a long bath.
7. Also listen to calming music (I enjoy jazz music, like Frank Sinatra for example.)
8. Exercise more often.
9. Go outside once and a while.
10. Know that mistakes are simply chances to learn something.
11. Make a list of the priorities in your life.
12. Eat a healthier diet.
13. Make more time for sleep.
15. Go to concerts more often.
16. Spend more money on fewer quality items than many cheap items.
17. Wash your face in the morning and at night (Leaving your makeup on at night is so bad for you!)
18. Drink lots and lots of water.
19. If you can, travel to places you've never been to.
20. Remember that your body needs love too, treat it with respect.
21. Find your signature scent and splurge on a perfume.
22. Read more books. (I honestly don't think the people of my generation do this enough. It allows creativity and learning and is so important!)
23. Smile, it looks good on you.
24. Try something different and unique with your hair.
25. Learn to love who you are. (Again confidence is key)
26. Take lots of pictures.
27. Find inspiration in the little things.
28. Take a deep breathe. Everything is going to be okay.
29. Laugh more often.
30. Spend more time with your friends and family.
31. Be honest and open.
32. Dare to be bold and rock that red lipstick.
33. Do something simply crazy out of your comfort zone.
34. Take time to get ready in the morning.
35. Fall in love.