Someday...

You know those moments in life where you have the opportunity to say or do something extraordinary? But you don't do it or don't say what you wanted to simply because of fear? Then like a flash of lightening that moment and opportunity passes you by as you sit there pondering in pure regret. That's me. I don't know why, but it's always been this way. Whether it be silly things or important things, I always wonder for years after what it would have been like if I had said or done that thing. I go through this process constantly, replaying a scenario in my mind until I try to forget about it. But I never forget about it forever. Eventually it creeps back in the back of my thoughts and it takes all I have to try and forget about it once more. Regret man, it eats me alive. 

I guess my question here truly is...Why not? Why not take a chance? You only live once. And yeah, although that phrase is said a lot in our culture today, have you ever really sat down and thought about it? These are years you will NEVER get back. Your life is so short, and although you may not realize this right now, the clock keeps ticking, days pass, and years pass faster than we could ever imagine. 

So as I sit here writing this I realize that asking myself "why not" rather than focusing on my fear of the unknown is so insanely important and something I definitely need to work on. Hopefully this post helps and inspires some of you lovelies out there to go for what you want and never regret taking a chance in life. You got this.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Comments

  1. The article is very useful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing .. Greetings, I am also a blogger from Indonesia. However at this time to develop a business selling clothes online.... Ariko: Branded Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts