No Regrets.

No regrets is definitely something I like to live by. I've made countless mistakes in my life and the one thing that always makes me feel better is the fact that I've learned something from every single of them. If I have kids someday, I don't want to be the kind of parent who scorns them all the time for the mistakes they've made. I want to encourage them in the right path so when they do make mistakes {which they will no doubt}, they will learn and grow as individuals. Am I saying to go and screw up your life to learn and grow? Nope. But I am saying that sometimes it's okay to mess up once and a while. Don't beat yourself up if something didn't go your way. If you didn't make the right decision. If you did something silly. You are only human, after all. 

Stay Beautiful
-M

Comments

Popular Posts