The Abyss.

You know that feeling...When you don't know how you should feel? Or better yet, why you are feeling the way you are feeling? The abyss, as I call it. To me it's one of the worst feelings in the entire world. Confusion overtakes you like a tidal wave. You sit there in pure blankness as you try to figure things out. Try to figure out where you went wrong. Try to understand what happened. Try to sort out your feelings and make some sense of the situation your in. The unknown is a scary thing sometimes. And I guess as I sit here writing this, I'm trying to understand just how one can't seem to figure out how he/she is feeling about something or someone. It's totally mind-boggling to me. But in the same sense, I know I need to trust. Trust that God has everything under control and that what he wants to happen, will in fact happen. 

Dang, I have a lot on my mind...

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Comments

Popular Posts