Late Night Pondering's On Love (Part Two).

Contrary to what many believe...
I can't help but think that love is not just a feeling.
It's so much more.
To fall in love is to sacrifice.
It's to give a piece of your heart away,
And trust that the other person is strong.
Strong enough to care for it.
Strong enough to never break it.
To love is to wake up every morning thinking about him.
Even the little things about the him makes you smile.
Because in your eyes...He's perfect.
In your eyes...How could anything go wrong?
The truth, I think, is this.
If you both love each other,
No obstacle is too great to overcome.
No difference is too big to get angry or fight over.
No struggle can't be dealt with.
No matter what happens...
You love each other and that's all that matters.
It's such a beautiful thing, to fall in love.


People today use the word love like they do the word "the". It's so common that it loses it's beautiful meaning and passion. Love is not just another word. It's something so much bigger than that. It's nights like these where I like to ponder these thoughts...I don't really know why. I think I'm just a helpless romantic in need to get her thoughts out somewhere without fear of judgment. Sweet dreams my darlings.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Comments

Popular Posts