Late Night Pondering's About Love.

I always ponder the idea that the power of love is so much more amazing than the human eye can see. We walk around this earth, getting into the routine of life. Thinking that if we fake a smile or embrace someone, that that means we are truly loving. I don’t believe this, in fact, I think it’s completely opposite from the truth. Love, is indeed a feeling. Whether we know it or not, we can not control our feelings whatsoever. Sure, we often times try. I know so many people who tell me that they can. God has given us different thoughts. Different opinions. And of course different feelings. So trying to change our inner most emotions is to force against how you truly feel. Love does not happen as easy as we think. Many think that it’s easy...And sure, sometimes it is. You know why? Because some people are easier to love than others. I swear often times I wish I could just ignore certain people. Act like they aren't even there - Like they are ghosts, in a way. But I truly believe in the beauty and majesticness (Is that even a word...) that love can create in peoples lives. I've seen it first hand. One smile, one conversation, one embrace, can change people’s lives forever. And to me, that’s one of the most amazing things about this insane world. The impact of affection. The impact of caring. The impact of love. People don’t talk about it enough. It’s almost as though our world is corrupting our minds into looking past such a wonderful gift. 

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this Mak! I totally agree with you, I believe that feelings are feelings, you just can't control them..even if you try, you will probably fail! I guess people just don't appreciate the simple things anymore, like a smile or even a nice compliment! This is so sad, as simple things can make such a difference for some people! I really loved reading this and it made me appreciate the simple things more!:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts