Your A Lie.

For those who aren't aware, I've been writing songs since I was a little girl and it's one of the many things I'm very passionate about. For the first time today, I am showing you a rough draft of a song I wrote a couple nights ago. I haven't finished writing and editing it, but I thought I'd see what you guys think so far. I hope you enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________

This isn't how it started,
Two kids, two worlds miles apart.
The only difference is important...
They were in love from the start.

Chorus:
And you can't, take away, this feeling.
And you can't kill the pain,
In her heart.

You can't fix a mirror,

Even when it's cracked,
you can still see yourself cry..

Oh my dear...your a lie.

(Mhm,) Your a lie..

His world is perfect there without her.
But she see's passion, life and love.
He doesn't look twice at her bleeding..
"Who is bleeding" when he feels so alive?


_______________________________________________

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

Comments

  1. it's a good song, but everyone writes about crying in your beer songs, this world needs more songs that are up beat and passionate.
    can you produce a couple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Myron!

      Firstly, thanks so much for reading! :D Secondly, I totally understand where your coming from - But I actually just write about whatever I've gone through or am passionate about. My life is in whatever I write in these lyrics..And I understand that the world may want to hear "Happy" music, but I write however I feel, whether that be happy or not, ya know?

      I do have quite a few more positive and uplifting songs, maybe I'll post them sometime.

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. What makes a song, poem or writing real is that it bares the soul of the writer. Sad I know but sometimes there are more hard times than happy ones. Very good Mak. :-) It would be nice if it were otherwise Myron :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Yolanda, it's as though you've stolen the words from my mouth. Haha.

      Thanks so much for your feedback,

      -Mak

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts