Love & Beautiful Souls♥

I guess lately I've been thinking a lot about love.

This word, it's so much larger than people of these days use it.

"I love you" is completely overused and when said, in a way, is worthless.

Maybe it's just me.

But I've always felt that the word is so powerful.

When I say I love you, I love you.

I don't fake it.

I don't overuse it.

And when I say it, you must know I really care for you.

Lately I've found myself loving some unusual people.

People that normally I would think were literally crazy.

And hey, maybe they are.

But you know what, I'm always surprised at how people shock me.

One minute I think their insane.

Then when I know their story...

When I feel their passion...

When I understand what they've gone through...

It makes me feel so happy.

It makes me realize that no matter how crazy, no matter how strange, no matter how someone appears, every person has their own internal beauty.

____________________________________________

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Comments

Popular Posts