Thoughts About Life.

You know, I've been thinking a lot about life in general lately. People from different walks of life have different opinions on situations happening in their world. Some sad, some happy. I've spent many of my days worrying. Being depressed. Being down. Mainly because of things like friends and family dying. But whatever the case, I've learned that you cannot let things drag you like a dog on a leash. I know it's hard to actually apply that to you're life. Trust me, I'm with you. But we only live ONCE. (And no my friends, you will not hear me say YOLO on this blog. Not here, not in real life, not ever. I'm sorry if that offends the younger generation. Or any generation for that matter.) And if we are to be worrying, sad, or depressed for even a day is a crime in itself. Life is a precious gift that has been given to us. It's not something to take for granted. Sure, everyone has heartache. I have, you have, and yes, even the "precious" One Direction members have. (Shocking, I know.) But what's the point of making you're life wasted a little each day by letting things bring you down?

Food for thought, I guess.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Comments

  1. When I was younger, just a couple of years after my eldest brother passed, my older brother Jason gave me some words of advice. Amongst them were the concluding words to what would become my favorite poem:

    "Do not go quietly into that good night."

    Life is short, quick, and beautiful. I think you have the right paradigm. I think that our purpose as human beings is to make beautiful noise than sit in melancholy silence.

    Thought provoking post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Peter. I'm sorry about you're brothers passing. Those words will be forever in my mind, I completely agree with them. Thank you so much for you're comment, it really means a lot that you liked my post, as I love to read you're writings very much!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. You really had me going. And then I saw YOLO and One Direction, and I was like maybe this isn't so great. But I think you saved yourself pretty nicely. Hope you feel better. Life is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Lance! And haha yes sir, well you can count on me to never promote those trends. ;)

      -Mak

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts