Little Things.

To some, the title of this post reminds them of a one direction song. Unfortunately, since my beautiful mother listens to this kind of music, I would know that. But please note, I do NOT promote this. I know a lot of people who like this new pop phase, I simply don't understand it. If you want a good song by the title of "Little Things", look up the song by Bush. Thank you, +Leslie Mcclister. For you have gotten me hooked!

Anyways yesterday me and my mom went out shopping a bit. Although we never even think about going into Walmart, we decided hey, why not. The first thing I noticed when I walked in there was how depressed everyone was. Even after going to Walmart, and simply looking around at people, I realized how sad our world has become.

So this is for you, sad people. I do not judge you in any way shape or form, but am definitely going to give you a piece of advice for your life.

Notice the little things.

If you notice these, little by little, day by day, you will realize just how beautiful life really is. I started doing this a couple years ago, just for fun, and I realized that life is so much more than just living. It's experiencing. It's being the best you, you can be. And by realizing how many great little things there are out there, you will wonder how you ever lived without them. By little things, I really do mean little things. Like your favorite cup of coffee, it's wonderful, no? Or your favorite book, how great that it took you to an entirely different and magical world, right? Or opening the door for someone, who knows, maybe it made their day huh? It's these things that count. It's these things that can make you an entirely different and happier person.

IMPORTANT:
Going off of that, I encourage you all to take a little journey with me. This may come off entirely cheesy, but I really don't care. I want to be happier, and I think all of you do as well. I am going to create a community called "Little things", where every day we can write add as many little things as we'd like and share them with each other. You can make a list and post that, or post things throughout your day. Hopefully this will not only encourage each other, and get to know each other, but make little things a priority in our lives - Creating happier people. 

Will YOU take the journey with me? 

You can join HERE:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113288258695435198967

-Mak

Comments

  1. sure!! :) I may need reminding because I cant remember anything haha..:) but I'll do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME Adrianna!! <3 So excited to read your little things! Thanks for joining me!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I was driving with my father today and we saw this one woman sitting in her car at a red light, joyously pouring her soul out into a song on the radio. It's a small thing, but it makes you sit back and appreciate that life is truly beautiful.

    I'll be joining your community too, by the way.

    Bush is a great band. Keep rocking out to good music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's fantastic!

      And awesome! Looking forward to reading your posts Peter, thanks so much for joining me! I know it's cheesy, but I honestly think it could help a lot of people, including myself.

      Oh my gosh, I know right?! Not many people I know agree so it makes me happy you like them! :)

      -Mak

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts