Change.

Life has been crazy for me lately, which is why I haven't been blogging as often on this blog. Although I have indeed been blogging like a mad woman on my other blog. (http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/). Anyways expect more poetry and content coming up really soon!

I guess today I just wanted to talk about change. The reasoning behind this? My life lately, has been a pool of change. Some things bad, some things good, some I don't quite know about yet. Yes indeed, like is full of changes that we face everyday. Some positive and some negative. The thing about change is that even when it is for the good of things, it makes us nervous and frightened. New things always do, am I right? I could sit here and tell you that everything is going to go perfectly. That things are going to work out. But I don't know that! I guess the thing to do when facing change in your life, is roll with it. Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes up, sometimes down, sometimes in dark tunnels, and other times in the bright sun. We need to learn to embrace change. I know I do. Even thought it's a little scary and frightening, it will mature and ready us for the years ahead.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

A Quick Note To My Viewers + Subscribers:
Thanks for stopping by! For those who are new here, or came from my fashion blog, this is my personal blog where I will post anything from advice, to poetry, to my everyday random thoughts. If you like, you can subscribe to put a smile on my face! =D

Comments

Popular Posts