Pain.

Hey There Everyone-

I want to firstly apologize for not writing on this blog for a while, as to the reasoning, I've just been busy with my new fashion blog (Link will be below) and have been going through some things in my personal life that have made me think that if I did write something on here, it would just be depressing crap you would not ever care about or want to hear. So here I am, trying to stay positive for the sake of my sanity and your viewing pleasure. 

 Keep checking back for I will be posting more frequently and read on if you wish.

Today I kind of wanted to touch on the subject of pain and troubled times. Lately I've been seeing it happening around me a lot. I know how it feels, I've been there many times before, and hopefully today I can help some troubled person out there who has gone through or is going through these painful days. Well..I guess to start off with we need to know the meaning of the word pain.

The philosophy of pain may be about suffering in general or more specifically about physical pain”

-Wikipedia

I'd say this is a pretty good description. And although pain does have to do with the physical “Ouch I stepped on a Lego,” (Have you guys ever done that? I swear it's the worst pain you'll ever feel.) I want to talk to you about the internal kind of pain today. The kind of pain that eats at your heart. The kind of pain that you just want to push away. The kind of pain that can leave you saddened, hurt, your heart being broken, depressed, or even suicidal. That kind of pain my friends, is the absolute worse. You sit there wondering if you'll ever be happy again. You sit there questioning your overall state of being. You just want to break free. (Queen, anyone?) This kind of pain can be from breaking up with someone, not being able to let someone go, someone being abusive, a substance abuse, a family or friend dying, or just not being happy with your life. Just as examples. I know all of us can honestly say that we've gone through something painful in our lives. Every single one of us. So before continuing, please write a list of the top 3 things that have caused you the most pain you've felt. This will help you in the end. Have your list? Awesome. Read on my little Homecookies.

To overcome pain you must first realize what is keeping you going in life. What are you living for? Some would say their significant other, some haven't figured it out, and others would say God. Whatever the case, dwell on that and make sure you fully realize just how important that is to you. After that, every other thing in this world can be dealt with, because you have a purpose. You see? Another thing that helps me get through pain and trouble in my life is focusing on the little things around me. Like how the sun wakes me up in the morning, or the smell of brownies, (Calm yourself Mak, you're on a diet.) or the stars in the night sky. This will make you realize just how much you have to be thankful for. And let me tell you, if you dwell on that, it will outweigh pain or trouble any day.

I know this post is quite long, and for that I apologize. When I go through things or see others go through things, my first instinct is to write about it. I'm just so passionate about subjects like Pain and when my friends or family are going through stuff-I just want to tell them what I've written here. I only wish I could. But unfortunately-My writing skills beat my speaking skills out any day. So I guess for now, I have this blog. That hopefully is helping someone out there. Anyone for that matter. Even if it inspires one person out there, it would mean the world to me.

How do you deal with pain? Leave a comment below to make my day :)

Stay Beautiful

-Mak 

My Fashion Blog: 
http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Hi Mak!
    I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you how much I LOVE your blog it is SOOO inspirational! I love you!

    - Brooke (Yes, that one)

    P.s. - Thank you for mentioning Queen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment:

Popular Posts