Friendship.

Sometimes I think we get so wrapped up in our crazy lives that we forget how important our friends really are. I was talking to my friend last night about how a friend, scratch that, a true friend, can change your life in many positive ways. How important it is to have positive chums who want to laugh, cry, and, well, do whatever friends do best together. I know for me having positive supportive friends make up some of my most precious memories. Looking back I would change my perception of a friend, but the ones who were always there for me, we simply had this connection. This spark that made us inseparable in the moment. And while some of my friends have moved to different places or just moved on from my life, we'll always have those memories that will last in our hearts forever. Those memories that we wouldn't change for anything.

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

Comments

Popular Posts