New Blog: What I've Overcome


Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd tell you all about a new Blog series I'm starting called, (As you might have guessed from the title,) What I've Overcome. This series is going to be things that I've learned along my life's crazy journey. I know I've started late, but this series will be going on everyday until Christmas. I will leave the link to this new blog below. Everyday you will see what things I've lived and learned from. I love sharing my heart with people. Giving them advice. And why I may not have any viewers, there's this one part of me that thinks that there's someone out there who is reading this.

Anyways starting tomorrow I will be having a post up every day until Christmas, and if I like it enough, I will continue to post these.

You are welcome to comment and let me know if you've lived and learned some of the things I have. I'd love to hear you're feedback.

I look forward to embarking on this journey with you all!

LINK: http://whativeovercome17.blogspot.com/

Stay Beautiful

-Mak 

Comments

Popular Posts