You Are Beautiful♥

How many times do we look in the mirror and tell ourselves or other people how ugly we look? It's common. Am I right? If I had a penny for every time I did that I'd be a billionaire. It's our human nature. We point out our imperfections and flaws and get brought down and insecure because of it. Not only do we do this physically, but mentally too. We think of how stupid, blond, or mean we are. And not only that- we dwell on it. We let it consume us one comment or thought at a time. Eventually our whole world is engulfed with this thought that we are not beautiful at all. But here's the truth, lovely people. Each of us IS beautiful in our own different way. Mentally and Physically. We have characteristics that make us special, that's how we were created. You are unique. You are lovely. You are set apart. And that's what makes you beautiful, friend. That's what makes you, you. I know there are some people out there who probably wonder why I always say "Stay beautiful" at the end of my posts. And that's because there is no one out there who isn't. Each one of us is different in our own ways. We each have different strengths and passions. So what makes you beautiful?♥

-Mak

"Don't Dwell."
Steve Carrel, Bewitched 

Comments

Popular Posts