What This Blog Is About And Little Bit About Me

Hey Friends.

So I now have two blogs. One for school, and one for my writing pleasure. If you haven't noticed already, this is my writing pleasure one. I didn't realize how much I loved blogging until A couple weeks ago when I started school. I realized how freeing it feels to post something that means a lot to me. I feel like blogging may just be something I'll be continuing for a long time. 

So you may be asking..What is this blog going to be about?

Well..to be honest I don't quite know yet. But what I do know is that it will probably be filled with my writings. (Songs, poems, stories, etc..) I have been a constant writer for about 6 years now and can't imagine life without it. It is the way I sort out my crazy life. It is a way that I can free myself from whatever I'm feeling. It is my inspiration. Besides that, I may be adding comedy type of writings, what I've been up to, what I've been loving for each month, quotes I'm into, songs, anything like that.

Another question you may be asking yourself...Who is Mak? 

To define me would be like making a fire in the rain. It's not really possible to fully get me. But I shall try to give you guys a few things about me that will help you figure me out a bit. 

I am a 17 year old girl who has a passion for writing and music. I will write just about anything and everything that I'm feeling at the moment. My favorite music includes Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Stryper, Journey, Skid Row, and Nirvana. Anything Rock. I can honestly say I'm the only person I know who is 17 and likes that style of music.. but that's OK with me. I am obsessed with makeup. I love trying out new looks and products daily. I am a christian and proud. I love God with all my heart. He is my reason for living and the air I breathe. My favorite animal is the Panda. The cutest thing to ever walk the earth. I am a social butterfly who loves my friends and family with all of my heart, but often times a loner who loves be by herself, listen to music, and write. I LOVE Johnny Depp. I am really big into Youtube. My favorite Youtubers include Missglamorazzi, Luke Conard,  Landon Austin, Macbarbie07, ijustine, Weezy waiter, Olen Rogers, and Joey Graceffa. Just to name a few. Speaking of Joey..I am a huge anime person. My favorite currently is Azura Na Kiss, in which I just finished. Crunchyroll, anyone? 

And there you have it! A little bit about me. Often times you'll probably see me post about the things I've mentioned. 

I hope you all are doing well and checking back often for new posts. I can't wait to start this blogging journey.

Stay beautiful♥

-Mak 

People laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because their all the same. -Kurt Cobain 


Popular Posts