Midnight Beauty Poem + Happy Halloween!


It is a night of darkness, a night of sorrow,
Even the wolves cry out in their pain. The beautiful one wakens.

Darkness shrouds her walking form,
An everlasting desire.

Her midnight hair cascades over pale and delicate shoulders,
And her full crimson lips shine in the moonlight.

She strides with confidence and eery grace to a graveyard,
When she stops and slowly turns.

As though the world has froze, she pauses.
Looking to the left, then to the right.

Her glossed ruby eyes glare in curiosity,
Once again striding through the graveyard.

The luscious leaves vanish and the trees crack,
As if they knew it was her.
As if they were screaming out in fear of her presence.

The sky seems to darken with every heart-wrenching step,
With every move the coarse dirt of the earth shakes.

But she does not seem to notice at all, the happenings around her,
For she looks straight in front of her, eyes locked on one thing.

She stops yet again, staring at a grave,
That looks like an old door to a castle. She is mesmerized.

Tracing the edges with her long bone like fingers
And black cracked finger nails, she enters the doorway.

She hums an eery and ghostly song as she descends down the stairs,
Then starts to sing a song that goes something like this.

“He was once a beautiful sole..Now he's gone...now he's gone..
He once sang to me at night..But now he's gone... now he's gone..
Forever gone....”

She comes out with a twisted grin that makes the plants shrivel and die,
And laughs as though she has conquered the world.

Never would she be seen again,
Because as her laugh slowly fades, so does her figure.

Now a night of ecstasy, I awaken.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! I hope you all are enjoying the fall season. I know I am. I've been working on this poem for a while now. I hope you all enjoyed it. I tried not to make it too scary for any younger viewers that may stumble across my blog. I have to say the idea for this poem came fairly easy to me, because I often have nightmares quite like this. In fact, it's very rare that I don't. So welcome to my dreams poem style, guys! I hope you all have a wonderful night. 

Remember to comment + Subscribe if you like! 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

“I love how in scary movies the person yells out 'HELLO?' As if the killers going to be like YEAH. I'm in the Kitchen. Want a sandwich?”

Comments

Popular Posts