Inspiration.


He runs in slow motion, numb to the feelings and sights around him. Drenched in his pain he lets out a cry of anger. Of frustration. Of sadness. Why me, he murmurs under his breath. With each year passing, he grows older. His pain grows deeper and more unbearable. He shuts out the world because with each new day comes new tears of his past. He was once so strong. Now only his mask is strong. Underneath lies a man full of pain and hurt.  

Hey guys. So I just got done listening to Green Days “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” Listening to it made me pretty emotional. In my life I've experienced much of my family members and friends dying. It is my one true weakness in this world. Handling the pain that comes with death. So..I had to write a quick poem. I hope you all enjoyed it. This is probably my 9th on this topic, but quite honestly, writing about my struggles in life makes me feel more at peace. I know it is hard to lose a loved one. And I also know that if you don't get up and move on..The feeling inside you will destroy you.

Inspiration For This Poem: 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak  

Popular Posts