High School.

(After many many days of writers block..)

High school. I could describe it in various ways, but being a senior now I think I've got it down now. It's a time of change in our lives. A time where we discover who we are inside. Where we realize that we can make a difference in this crazy world. A time where we make many mistakes. Sometimes we learn from them, other times we don't. Growing up I thought High School would be the best years of my life. I thought everything would be perfect. I'd be a straight A student. I'd have a nice car. I'd look back and want to start it all over again. It hasn't been that way at all, actually. I've dealt with deaths, sadness, and pain. I've lost loved ones. I've messed up more times than I can count. These years have probably been the worst in my life, to be honest. But there has been good too. I've met many lovely people who have helped me in my walk of life. Ones who have inspired me. One's who have been there for me. I've learned a lot during these three years of mine. I've learned to be the friend you would want in others. I've learned to expect people to let you down. I've learned to put time and effort only into those who would do the same for you. I've learned to be thankful for the little things in life. And I've learned to NEVER take anything for granted. Sure, it's been crazy. And there have probably been more downs than ups. But that's life and it's journey.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Comments

Popular Posts